Whether you are afflicted with a traumatic brain injury or a neurological illness such as multiple sclerosis or parkinson’s disease, our specialists are expert at guiding you on a path to restoring health. Often times, neurological illnesses have underlying causes that are often overlooked. Toxicity from metals, chemicals, or molds; or infections can go undetected until disease arises or play an integral part in slowing recovery. Our approach to neurological disease is distinguished by:
1. An understanding of the many underlying causes of complex disease that allows us to investigate for a cause. If identified, we know how to deal with them.
2. Regardless of the cause, we utilize advanced diagnostics to assess various brain and physiological functions.
3. With innovative brain based rehabilitation and treatment, our program address your deficits to maximize function.
4. Our physiologic and metabolic assessments allow us to customize nutritional programs according to patient’s needs. Often time intravenous interventions can achieve fast results.
5. When appropriate, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy can facilitate healing.
The most important first step for anyone presenting with signs or symptoms of a stroke is to immediately get to an emergency room. After one…View Details
Multiple Sclerosis is an is an inflammatory disease of the nervous system in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal…View Details
Movement disorders are neurological conditions that affect the speed, fluency, quality, and ease of movement. Abnormal fluency or speed of movement (called dyskinesia) may involve…View Details
Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) also known as Intracranial injuries are in the headlines almost every day. TBI are generally the result of a sudden, violent…View Details